Guests are prohibited from engaging in the following in the Angel Stadium of Anaheim parking lot: selling food or beverages of any kind; preparing food or beverages of any kind where such preparation necessitates the use of an object or practice that is deemed by Angels Baseball, Inc. to be unsafe, hazardous, or posing a threat of injury to guests, participants, officials, or individuals employed at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Any tailgating in the Angel Stadium of Anaheim parking lot will be conducted according to the following policies:
• Alcohol consumption in the parking lot is illegal. AMC 7.16.010.010
• Tailgating is permitted only within the designated areas, as determined by Angels Baseball, Inc.
• Outside catering is prohibited.
• Only approved gas/propane barbecue units with fuel valve turn-off may be used. (AMC 11.04.095)
• No vehicle may occupy more than one parking space. (AMC 14.32.140)
Full Tailgating Policy »