Welcome to My Marlins Tickets - Your Online Ticket Manager
With My Marlins Tickets, you can easily forward, donate, sell and renew your tickets from one secure and convenient location.
Easily Access Your Marlins Account!
In your My Marlins Tickets account you will find the following tabs at the top of the page.
"My Ticket Inventory"
"My Ticket Inventory" allows you to view, forward, donate, sell and track your season ticket inventory.
Here's how it works:
Use the My Account tab to update your account information, such as your password, email address, phone number and credit card information.
"To Do List"
The To Do List tab is where a balance can be paid or your ticket plan can be renewed, when available.
Having the ability to forward tickets via My Marlins Tickets means there's no need to deliver tickets in person, by mail or leave them at Will Call. Send them to friends digitally and meet your party inside Marlins Park. Plans change? Recall your tickets and you can manage them all over again!
1. Log into your My Marlins Tickets account
2. Once in your account, click on the My Ticket Inventory tab.
3. Choose "Forward Tickets" as your "Ticket Action".
4. Choose the game and tickets to forward
5. Assign tickets to friends by clicking the friend from the "Your Friends" column
6. Click "forward" tickets and your friends will receive an email with their tickets
NOTE: You can now Recall your tickets. In the "My History" tab pull up previously forwarded tickets and choose to Recall them in order to pull them back in to your account.
Your dedicated Season Ticket Holder Service Team is always here to help! Please contact our Season Ticket Services Team for any additional questions at 305-480-2525 or SeasonTicketServices@marlins.com.