ANAHEIM -- The Angels Wednesday announced the release of the 2012 promotional schedule which begins with a matchup vs. the Kansas City Royals on Opening Day, April 6th. The schedule features 48 dates throughout the season, including popular events such as Big Bang Fridays and Family Sundays. Highlights on the schedule include:
- Albert Pujols Bobblehead - April 17th vs. Oakland Athletics
- Rally Monkey Beanie - May 1st vs. Minnesota Twins
- Cowboy Hat - June 2nd vs. Texas Rangers
- Kids Albert Pujols Jersey - July 7th vs. Baltimore Orioles
- 10th Anniversary World Series Ring Figurine - August 14th vs. Cleveland Indians
For a complete listing, please see attached document or visit angels.com/promotions.
In addition, the Angels have released additional Club Level Season Seats for the 2012 season. Season Seat Holders in the Club Level can view exciting Angels Baseball games from their own private level with padded, spacious seating arrangements and exclusive concourse surroundings. Guests of the Club Level also have exclusive access to the Knothole Club and in-seat service. To reserve packages, visit angels.com.