All your 2015 season tickets will be digital – stored online and on your new Season Ticket Holder card. Accessing, managing and using your tickets has never been this easy.
Using your tickets: Simply scan your Season Ticket Holder card or your smartphone displaying your digital tickets at the gate to enter the stadium and enjoy the game. You will be issued a locator slip for each ticket bearing the applicable seat location and other information. This locator slip is your evidence of the right to occupy the specified seat location during the applicable game and must be presented upon request. The locator slip cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Managing your tickets: Your Toronto Blue Jays online Account Manager is an easy and secure way to access and manage your tickets quickly and at your convenience. Now enhanced with new features:
- Renew your season ticket subscription
- View your tickets on your smartphone
- Transfer or print tickets for ticket partners and others
- Exchange tickets before a game is played
- New: Load and reload eCash to your account and check your eCash balance
- New: Management of your earned additional benefits
- Account maintenance
- RSVP for special Season Ticket Holder events
- Add and update your four authorized exchange contacts
SUBSCRIBER SERVICES WINDOWS AT GATE 7 BOX OFFICE
- Windows 1, 2 and 3 of the Gate 7 box office at Rogers Centre™ are dedicated to subscriber services on game days from 90 minutes before the first pitch to the end of the 2nd inning.
- Subscriber services windows can be used to purchase additional tickets, complete ticket exchanges, load eCash to your Season Ticket Holder card and manage your account.
- Please help us serve you better by remembering to update your account information with the correct contact name, mailing address, email address and phone numbers of the person designated to receive account information and tickets.
- To make changes to your account, log into your online Account Manager, or contact your Account Executive, whose name appears on your season ticket renewal form or order confirmation form.
REISSUE MISPLACED OR STOLEN TICKETS
- Tickets that are misplaced or stolen can be reissued by logging into your online Account Manager
- Once a ticket has been reissued, the original ticket becomes null and void. Only the primary Season Ticket Holder is authorized to reissue tickets.
RESALE OF TICKETS
- Unless otherwise authorized by the Toronto Blue Jays, any direct or indirect sale, resale, auction, assignment or transfer of any ticket at a price higher than that at which it was first issued is strictly prohibited and is grounds for seizure and cancellation of such tickets without refund or other compensation.
- No tickets may be used for advertising, promotion or any other trade or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Toronto Blue Jays.